Bowl Expo, the premier bowling conference and trade show, is the place to be from June 26-27 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. And Sega (Booth 156) is one of the booths to visit.
Vince Moreno, Sales Manager at Sega says “For this year’s show we’ve got a great line up of video and redemption games that are just right for bowling locations. Take for instance Transformers Shadow Rising a blockbuster, action-packed, two-player video game, presented in a jaw-dropping truck themed cabinet. With its global brand recognition and strong family appeal, this game has proven to be a hit at bowling centers around the world.”
Sega will also exhibit:
- Daytona Championship USA, its #1 racing game, in standard cabinet format. Daytona has six race tracks with an instant re-match feature the encourages repeat play.
- Ball Runner – a relatively small footprint redemption game that sees players slide balls along runners up the playfield to hit lit targets and win tickets. By combining mechanical and digital features, this game creates a unique fun player experience.”
- Pixel Chase– Marty Smith: “Pixel Chase has been incredibly popular! The simple intuitive gameplay sees players throw as many balls into the LED lit 4×4 target holes that look like huge pixels before the timer runs out. Pixel Chase features an impressive modern cabinet design with bright, colorful lighting that attracts players from across the room in any FEC or bowling location. Strong income performance and glowing reviews make this game a must-have at every location.”
- Prize Arrow a prize merchandiser
- Hot Racer, a game designed just for kids
For more information contact Sega on +1 847 364 9787 or +44 (0) 208 391 8090 or email at [email protected]
What this could mean? Pixel Chase has been doing very well on Test and its results will be reported in the June edition of the Redemption & FEC Report. FCDN has previously reported on Daytona Championship USA. You can be sure that I will be spending some serious time at the SEGA Booth 156 at Bowl Expo.