Sega unveiled ‘ATV Slam’ (All Terrain Vehicle), a very appealing new sit-down off-road racing game a few months ago in October 2018.
The industry looked forward with great anticipation to seeing/playing ATV Slam at IAAPA 2018. So, what happened as this game was not on the IAAPA Expo Floor? The good news is production was delayed so that some really new improvements could be incorporated!
Sega has provided us with an initial first look with this 30-second trailer of actual game footage.
- 10 exotic immersive experience environments (example-Dusty Cribb’s Canyon, Iceland, downpour in London)
- 5 race characters to choose from
- 5 different unique upgradable vehicles to choose from
- 3 games modes
- Unique Artificial Intelligence System with up to 17 AI opponents
- Live face detection cameras
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
- 47″ FHD LED display – 1080p screen
- Custom built air cylinder motion platform
- ATV/quad-controller seat
- Wind effects generated from the front panel
- Power-ups along the track
Sega Quote: “Using the accelerator on the quadbike handles, players race to the finish line, use the boost, avoid obstacles, drift and perform stunts for flair and those all-important upgrade points.
ATV Slam was launched on the Sega Stand 550 at the EAG International Expo at the London ExCel January 15-17, 2019 and it was a real hit with operators and players. Many visitors commented that the motion and graphics felt realistic and gameplay was fun.