In This Section.
- Breaking News
- Announcing Foundations Entertainment University 2.0 Deluxe Package for 2018
- Birthday University – a Major Success in August 23-24 Atlanta, GA
- Department of Justice Announces End to ‘Operation Choke Point’ Program
- AAMA Fair Play Pledge Will Begin Enforcement September 2018
- New Jersey Passes Law Permitting Bowling Alleys with a Liquor License with 16 Lanes or More to Have 40 or More Licensed Redemption & Merchandise Games (A621/S-2328)
- Perspectives – An Amazing Video We Should All See
- WHUTZ UP With Our Sponsors?
- A&A Global Special ‘Bland Bags & Boxes’
- Sureshot Redemption Has New and Trendy Items
- HMS Monaco Has Great Retail Plush Closeouts for September 2017
- All Kids Play/Cheer Amusement – manufacturers of quality, high capacity/high throughput and reasonably priced softplay/toddler, ninja warrior courses, trampoline jump pads, trampoline attractions, climbing walls, and ropes courses…
- FetchRev is ‘bringing in more business’ for Dallas Karting Complex and Shenaniganz!!!
- Industry Events September-November 2017
2018 will be the 16th year for Foundations Entertainment University, the industry’s #1 Ranked Educational Seminar Program. With more than 1300 graduates and more than 250 FEC’s that got their start with Foundations, the NEW Deluxe Foundations University 2.0 is for new bees, FEC industry veterans, and for service providers who want to learn how to be a part of the #3 growth industry in the U.S.
2.0 Features: More Topics, More Networking, Guest Speakers, Social Media Marketing, More ‘What Works and What Doesn’t, webinars, new interactive website ….and so much more!!! The 2018 Foundations Schedule will be announced in October.
Foundations Entertainment University Class #43 took place August 8-12 in Chicago, IL
Foundations Entertainment University closed out its 15th consecutive year program sessions with Class #43 that took place in Chicago August 8-10. Total attendance registered 56 (32 attendees, 17 sponsors, 6 speakers with more than 150 years of industry experience plus Linda Beckring) which was the largest class of the year outside of the one preceding Amusement Expo in March. 20 states were represented (diversity) with 2 attendees flying across the Pond from the UK to get a college education on the family entertainment center industry in 3 days/2evenings.
Foundations was honored to have 5 very special industry association attendees: AAMA – Pete Gustafson, Tina Schwartz and Ashley Davis who came to evaluate AAMA becoming a Foundations sponsor , AMOA Maggie Kapinos who came to learn the finer details of the family entertainment center industry, including everything you need to know about Redemption and Merchandiser games from Frank ‘the Crank’ Seninsky, and Barbara Peltz, Bowling Center Management Magazine.
Quotes: All Ranking Foundations a ‘10’ on a 0-10 Scale when asked: ‘How likely is it that you would recommend a future Foundations University to a friend or colleague?’
- Tom Hamilton (Rush VR, London, UK) – ‘Thank you an incredibly valuable and thought provoking few days. I have re-assessed my business model and feel confident I have saved potentially TONS of money!!’
- Yvonne Muhammad (Fun Town, Chicago, IL) – ‘Once again, I want to thank you for this class/workshop/seminar/educational series/etc. I was left speechless and
now that I had a moment to reflect, now I have words to add to my survey
and questions. As for my words of gratitude:The love that you have for this industry was very well demonstrated over
the course of these 3 days. Your level of energies went unwaived. From
beginning to the very end and we’ve had some long days; yet, your days
were even longer.The tools that you’ve left for us is a true testament to the words that I
Each presentation – WOW! I am overwhelmed. Thank you. A thousand
times more thank you. You’ve placed in our hands, invaluable information
that if we follow correctly would make it next to impossible for us to
fail. Another testament to that fact that you want us to be successful.The bond and the respect that you have amongst your team speaks volumes.
The wealth of wisdom, information and experience contained within each one
of you; yet, all of you walk with great humility. I can’t wait until I
grow up and become just like you. Don’t ever stop doing what you do.I’m stopping now because here comes the waterworks.
Until we meet again. At my site. :)”
- Maggie Kapinos (AMOA Staff, Elk Grove Village, IL) taking the full Foundations course – ‘I think you have an amazing thing going. So very enlightening and educations. Appreciated the knowledge base. Fantastic work. Keep the breakouts (those are great). I was one person and I wanted to attend all of them! I’d like to see a next step—the FEU 0 you guys talked about.’
- Dave Wilson (All Kids Play Designs, Whippany, NJ-industry veteran) – ‘Most outstanding educational seminar series in the industry – bar none!’
- Marilyn Webber (Blane Entertainment Partners, Blane, MN) – ‘Everyone thinking about FEC/Bowling/Trampoline Park.. should take this course. The amount of knowledge (tried & true) is second to none. It is a must! I wanted more time at Punch Bowl Social – Foosball was so fun!!’
- Jim Webber (Blane Entertainment Partners, Blane, MN) – ‘A great seminar to attend. You will learn a lot.
- Attendee did not sign name – ‘Best learning and networking opportunities for newbies and experienced professionals. I am extremely happy to have the chance to learn from the best. It was awesome. Great learning and networking.’
- George Green (Playground Surf, Lighthouse Point, FL) – Best seminar that I have ever attended in 35 years. Top quality speakers that were lively and knowledgeable. What did I like least about Foundations? Absolutely nothing; everything was great and worth all the money spent on travel, lodging & food. Thank you so much!!!’
- Bill Snoberger (US Bowling, Chino, CA-industry veteran) – ‘I think any potential entrepreneur should attend. One can never be educated enough. Listening is key. I think you nailed all factors of importance.
This final session for 2018 was the largest with 58 attending the BU Program and 29 also attending the Maximizing Profits 1-D session on August 22. 15 States and Canada were represented. 15 Sponsors were also in attendance lending their support and their expertise.
Hats off to AMOA (and Emily Dunn, Chair of AMOA Government Relation Committee) and our industry’s lobbyist Dentons for their fabulous advocacy efforts in playing a huge role in the coalition against Operation Choke Point. The Department of Justice (D.O.J.) officially announced that it is ending to Operation Choke Point. AMOA reported, “Earlier last week, a letter was sent by U.S. Representative Blaine Luetkemeyer (MO-03), along with House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (TX-05), House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (VA-06), and Judiciary Subcommittee Chairmen Tom Marino (PA-10) and Darrell Issa (CA-49), to multiple federal agencies encouraging them to end the program.” Then the DOJ announced, “All of the department’s bank investigations conducted as part of Operation Chokepoint are now over, the initiative is no longer in effect, and it will not be undertaken again.”
AMOA and its members are now calling upon bank regulators, across the country, to heed the D.O.J.’s guidance and work with legitimate cash businesses to ensure access to banking services.
For further information contact AMOA Executive VP Lori Schneider at [email protected]
What this Could Mean? It took 18 months of hard work to bring this overreach program and its devastating effects to small businesses that handle coins/cash as a normal part of their business transactions to the attention of those people who make/change the laws. For the time being all is well in coin-op land but let’s not take our eyes off the road. It costs money for banks to handle cash and many made it clear that they will use any loophole or overreach to end this practice. Let’s face it, the country is heading to cashless. There is even talk of eliminating the $100, $50, and perhaps even the $20 bill. My believe is that this would cause mayhem in the economy as perhaps 1/3rd of the money transactions in the US involve cash. Perhaps the push to cashless will take some more time, but even today, for our industry, most of our customers carry very little cash. That additional steps to go and find an ATM machine, get cash, and then go find one of our bill changers or kiosks to get coins, tokens, or a debit card is a lot of wasted time and energy. Paying with your cell phone is much easier and looks like the way almost all transactions out of home will take place in the very near future. Is our industry ready?
AAMA has released its 4-page Fair Play Pledge (FFP) whereby all AMOA members will pledge that all games they manufacturer, distribute, sell directly or operate in the U.S. ‘allows a fair chance of winning with every game played.’
- An opportunity exists that allows for players to win by the application of skill such that the player will have sufficient time to identify, recognize and react with every game play.
- A player can improve with practice and experience.
- The player’s input controls the outcome of the game.
What this Could Mean? Note that TRR is making the assumption that the FFP applies to redemption and merchandiser games and not video games. We could be in error here as the FFP does say ‘all games’]. This is a good step for our industry as it puts the responsibility on the manufacturers and distributors, and the manufacturers and distributors that operate to produce games that comply with the FFP. To date, TRR has not come across any official comments from AMOA, or any of their member game operators, many of whom are not AAMA members. Perhaps this will be forthcoming as there is still more than one year before the FFP begins AAMA enforcement. Besides potential issues with the binding results of the independent testing laboratory and the appeal process, TRR questions what is currently being done with the so called ‘inventory of FPP non-compliant games’? Are they being sold to game operators who do not yet know if the game is non-compliant or are they being sold outside of the U.S? Hummm???
New Jersey Passes Law Permitting Bowling Alleys with a Liquor License with 16 Lanes or More to Have 40 or More Licensed Redemption & Merchandise Games (A621/S-2328)
First came the Dave & Busters new regulation that permitted locations that had a liquor license and a minimum of 20,000 sq. ft. to have a minimum of 100 licensed redemption and merchandisers. Second came the uproar from bowling centers that had a liquor license and lanes but did not have space or need for a minimum of 100 games…
And now on July 21, 2018 Governor Christie signs this new law that includes more locations.
An Act permitting bowling alleys, including alleys licensed to sell alcoholic beverages, to conduct amusement games and supplementing P.L.1959, c.108 (C.5:8-78 et seq.).
Be It Enacted by the Senate and General Assembly of the State of New Jersey:
- The operator of a bowling alley 1located anywhere in this State1, including a bowling alley for which a plenary retail consumption license as defined in R.S.33:1-12 has been issued 1, whose premises include no less than 16 United States Bowling Congress (USBS) sanctioned bowling lanes and no less than 40 amusement games,1 shall be eligible to be issued for that premises an amusement game license 1[,]1 pursuant to P.L.1959, c.109 (C.5:8-100 et seq.), provided that 1[the premises includes at least 10 United States Bowling Congress (USBC) sanctioned bowling lanes, at least 40 amusement games, and meets]1 all other requirements for licensure to conduct amusement games 1are met1.
1In any bowling alley that has been issued an amusement game license: not more than 50 percent of the amusement games shall be games that allow a player to attempt to win merchandise by manipulating a mechanical claw or crane; and a redemption center at which players may exchange tickets they have won for prizes shall be open at all times that the facility is open to the public.1
Kara Kokoruda <[email protected]>
“With the ongoing popularity of blind bags and boxes, we now offer a larger variety of these merchandiser kits for our customers,” said Kara Kokoruda, crane division manager. “Each of these kits have several characters in the assortment promoting repeat plays and collectability.”
A&A Global offers 150+ crane and merchandiser kits. A&A Global Industries is expanding their high-end redemption products section. “Our product line has evolved based on market demand,” said Redemption Manager Barb Suter. “With our newly designed website, it’s our goal to provide our customers with the very best user experience in the industry, as well as the very best products.”
For more information, visit the e-commerce website www.aaglobal.com
Jennifer Young <[email protected]>
At Sureshot, we like to add new items all throughout the year to keep things fresh, trendy and appealing to everyone. We strive to have a good mix of licensed, novelty items, generic toys and high end electronic and gift items for teens and adults. See our full line of products and our current catalog at www.sureshot-redemption.com
Steve Schulman <[email protected]>
All Kids Play/Cheer Amusement – manufacturers of quality, high capacity/high throughput and reasonably priced softplay/toddler, ninja warrior courses, trampoline jump pads, trampoline attractions, climbing walls, and ropes courses…
Dave Wilson [email protected] CELL 973-769-2083.
Just some of the many examples.
“The quality of customers I’m bringing in with FetchRev are noticeably better than those I get from daily deal sites, and the ‘Buy Now’ button in the offers is a game-changer.” Kevin, Owner DALLAS KARTING COMPLEX
“FetchRev is a must-have partner for any bowling-based entertainment center or bowling alley. They are a ‘point & go’ hands-off marketing platform that increases online sales, birthday party bookings, reviews and more. The best part is that, unlike a lot of marketing, it provides measurable results, is affordable, and the ROI is incredible.” Parker Coddington PARTNER SHENANIGANZ
|Dates||Name/Link||City/Country||Frank ‘the Crank’ Attending/Speaking|
|8-11||AMOA Mid-Year Board Meeting||Destin, FL||➡ ATTENDING|
|13-15||GTI Asia China Expo 2017||Guangzhou, China|
|13-14||Future Of Immersive Leisure 2017||Las Vegas, NV|
|19-21||IATP 5th Annual Conference & Trade Show||Palm Springs, CA||➡ ATTENDING|
|24-28||EAS 2017||Berlin, Germany|
|2-6||AAMA Annual Meeting & Gala||Northbrook, IL||➡ ATTENDING|
|3-5||G2E 2017||Las Vegas, NV|
|16-19||WWA Show 2017||West Palm Beach, FL|
|20-22||China Shanghai Attractions Expo 2017||Shanghai, China|
|28-29||AMOA On the Road Education Program||Denver, CO|
|13-17||IAAPA Expo 2017||Orlando, FL||➡ ATTENDING & EXHIBITING|
In This Section.
- Introduction to ‘Frank’s Ranks’-the Quadfecta of Spreadsheets
- Top 80 Ranked Revenue Generating Games Combined List & Test Games Spreadsheet Covering 4 Test Locations
Here’s the Ticket!
The Top 80 Redemption, Merchandiser, Video, & Novelty Test Games Spreadsheet and Combined List (that is how many games were in Test Location #1 in August) is put together from actual collections from games owned and operated by Alpha-Omega Amusements at FOUR of our contracted revenue-share centers in different areas of the U.S. The data is exactly as it is recorded by our staff and the FEC’s, so I know that the data is correct and is not changed in any way.
The purpose of the Lists is for you to see where your current games place or rank, divide the game revenues so they ratio to your game revenues, and check out where other games that you do not have might rank in your facility. It is also easy to pick out trends and stay on top of your ‘game’.
Update: Air Hockey Tables Research and Triotech XD Dark Ride 8 Pl Revenue Results
The AEM Team researched air hockey models and results show that the Gold Flare Elite (Gold Standard Games/Shelti) is #1.
Revenue Results for TrioTech XD Dark Ride 8 Player:
- Location A (USA): 36,922 Riders @ $6/ride = $221,532 Gross Revenue
- Location B (Europe): 43,501 Riders @ $6/ride = $261,006 Gross Revenue
Top 80 Ranked Revenue Generating Games Combined List & Test Games Spreadsheet Covering 4 Test Locations
Hottest New Games – Thumbs Up
The AEM/Alpha/AlphaBET Teams Gives a Thumbs Up to the following New Test Games and Old Work Horses (Must Have’s) based on their revenues during the months of July/August 2017- It is pretty difficult for a new game to break into the Top 10 as this ‘Elite’ group has remained pretty much the same over the past 2 years, but 2017 has shown four major exceptions. See if you can pick them out:
- Wizard of Oz 6 Pl retains its #1 Ranking as it proudly states, ‘I’m here to stay #1!’
- Monster Drop Extreme remains at #2 where it has been for almost every week over the past few years.
- DC Super Heroes retains the #3 Ranking and still is the leading contender for ‘Game of the Year’.
- Knock It Off Rotary 4 Pl (prototype designed by Frank ‘the Crank’ with Elaut 20 years ago as an improvement on Elaut’s old Fantasy Island 4 player rotary) locks in at #4 and now has been in the Top 4 for the past 3 years since it was loaded with rolls of tickets pushed up in the middle to form a cone shape. Over the past years, several companies have copied this concept with great success.
- Ticket Time Crane 2 Pl continues to stay in the Top 5 and Ranked #5 for August. Note that it has to compete with its little brother Ticket Time 1 Pl that ranks #12. My take is that if little brother were not there, Ticket Time Crane 2 Pl would move up in the rankings to #4 or even #3. Wow!!! Note that it was the Alpha/AEM Team that began using ticket bundles in a modified Coast to Coast Candy Crane 5 years ago that was the ‘start’ of the ticket crane phenomenon using a hit frequency of 1:3 or 1:4. Today there are more than 15 companies making ticket cranes.
- Space Invader Frenzy Ranks #8 for August and stays in the Top 10 since it arrived just after IAAPA 2016.
- ICE Man’s rounds out the Top 10 at #10, making it a contender for ‘Game of the Year 2017.
- Bean Bag Toss gets #13 Ranking and continues to generate high revenues, making it a contender for ‘Game of the Year – Honorable Mention’.
- SpongeBob Pineapple Arcade gets a #15 Ranking at Test Location #1 and remembers it is only a 2 Player that has to run against some much larger and taller workhorses.
- Bean Bag Toss gets #13 Ranking and continues to generate high revenues.
- Jelly Labs Minions just arrived and ranked #19, a very good showing for a new game that the Alpha/AEM Team is still tweaking.
Despicable Me Jelly Lab Minion (Andamiro)
Hint: The answers are DC Super Heroes, Space Invader Frenzy, ICE Man, and Bean Bag Toss. These are games you should not miss out on.
Advice: If you are considering buying a new game and you have waited 6 months to make a decision (and you do not have a lot of space) and you do not have a DC Comics or a Sponge Bob, you should label yourself as a ‘Primo/Prima Procrastinator’. If you are waiting to get one at a low ‘used’ price, you may have to wait another 12 months as I do not see any sane person trading one in any time soon!!!
Other New Test Games that recently arrived at Test Locations
- Luigi’s Mansion (Sega) – #2 Ranking Video Game in Test Location-Seasonal Location.
- Walking Dead Environmental also doing well.
- Black Hole Merchandiser – Received #8 Merchandiser Ranking for August
- Bop 2 Win (Family Fun)
- Prize Party 4 Pl (Sealy) – Doing very well.
- Viking Hammer (Family Fun)
Test Location #1 – 80 GAMES TOTAL
Apple Photo Booth-Air Hockey (Firestorm)-Video Games are Included
Special Games to Keep Track Of
Newest Games are Highlighted in Yellow
Frank ‘the Crank’ Designed Games
|Rank #||Top 80 Combined ALL Games||Merchandise Dispensing||Rank||Video Game Rank|
|Linked Game Rank As a Pair Combined|
|1||Wizard of Oz 6 Pl|
|2||Monster Drop Extreme|
|3||DC Superheroes 4 Pl|
|4||Knock it Off Rotary 4 Pl w/Ticket Rolls||Knock it Off Rotary 4 Pl||1|
|5||Ticket Time Crane 2 Pl||Ticket Time Crane 2 Pl||2|
|6||Mega Triple Crane-1 Bay Ticket Bundles||Mega Triple Crane-1 Bay Tickets||3|
|7||Mega Stacker||Mega Stacker||4|
|8||Space Invader Frenzy 2 Pl|
|9||Big Bass Wheel #1 Linked||#1|
|10||Ice Man 2 Pl|
|11||Big Bass Wheel #2 Linked|
|12||Ticket Time Crane 1 Pl||Ticket Time Crane 1 Pl||5|
|13||Bean Bag Toss|
|15||SpongeBob Pineapple Arcade 2 Pl|
|16||Down the Clown #2||#2|
|17||Whack N Win 11 Ft.|
|18||Down the Clown #1|
|19||Jelly Labs Minions||Jelly Labs Minions||6|
|21||Big Choice Crane 2 Pl||Big Choice Crane 2 Pl||7|
|22||Fishbowl Frenzy B Linked||#3|
|23||Mega Double Crane||Mega Double Crane||8|
|24||Pirates Hook 4 Pl|
|25||Monster Crane||Monster Crane||9|
|27||Fishbowl Frenzy A Linked|
|28||Typhoon Lagoon 2 Pl Sit Down||#1|
|29||Mighty Mini Rotary||Mighty Mini Rotary||10|
|31||Black Hole Merchandiser|
|32||Grand Piano Keys 2 Pl|
|34||Pop The Lock|
|36||Spin N Win 6′ Dia.|
|38||Crank It Revolution 2Pl|
|39||Crazy Tower 4 Pl|
|40||Spaceballz 1 Pl|
|41||Ocean Pearl 1 Pl|
|43||Milk Jug #1|
|44||Rockin & Rollin|
|45||Giga Crane 1 Pl||Giga Crane 1 Pl||12|
|46||Air Hockey #1|
|50||Snow Down 2 Pl|
|51||Magic Shot (Replaced iCube)||Magic Shot (Replaced iCube)||13|
|52||Key Catcher #1 w/Ticket Strips||Key Catcher #1 w/Ticket Strips||14|
|53||Pharoahs Treasure Pusher 4 Pl|
|54||Milk Jug #2|
|55||Key Catcher #2 w/Ticket Strips||Key Catcher #2 w/Ticket Strips||15|
|58||Cruis’n Blast #1||#3|
|59||Hoop Fever #2|
|61||Gear It Up 1 Pl|
|62||Disney Crossy Road|
|63||Deal Or No Deal Dlx w/Seat|
|64||Hoop Fever #1|
|65||Cruis’n Blast #2||#4|
|66||Circus Ball Drop|
|68||Moto Cross GP #1||#5|
|69||Hoop Fever #3|
|70||Moto Cross GP #2||#6|
|72||Super Cars #1||#7|
|74||Super Cars #4||#8|
|75||Wheel Deal 3 Pl|
|76||Guitar Hero 2 Pl||#9|
|79||Photo Booth Face Place Saphire|
|**** This Location chooses not to have a|
|Jurassic Park or Walking Dead.|
|BEST OF THE BEST WORKHORSES||80 Games||80 Games|
|BEST WORKHORSES IN GREEN||Rev/Game||Rev/Game|
|NEWEST TEST GAMES IN YELLOW||$1,051||$1,262|
|OTHER WORK HORSE GAMES||80 Games||Good Week||80 Games||Good Week|
|1st Test Location-High Volume||Wk Ending||Rev/Game||Payout %||Wk Ending||Rev/Game||Payout %|
|Air Hockey Firestorm||8-18-17||$588||8-11-17||$700|
|Bean Bag Toss (New Test Game)||8-18-17||$1,710||25%||8-11-17||$2,091||25%|
|Black Hole Merchandiser (Set 6-7-17)||8-18-17||$874||18%||8-11-17||$850||18%|
|Big Bass Wheel A Linked||8-18-17||$2,060||24%||8-11-17||$2,744||26%|
|Big Bass Wheel B Linked||8-18-17||$1,870||35%||8-11-17||$2,730||21%|
|Ticket Time Crane 2 Pl w/ticket bundles||8-18-17||$2,619||24%||8-11-17||$3,924||21%|
|Circus Ball Drop||8-18-17||$342||33%||8-11-17||$455||36%|
|Crank It Revolution 2 Pl||8-18-17||$720||22%||8-11-17||$900||23%|
|Crazy Claw 2Pl-Will Return Updated|
|Crazy Tower 4 Pl||8-18-17||$715||31%||8-11-17||$861||31%|
|Disney Crossy Road (Set up 2-8-17)||8-18-17||$407||26%||8-11-17||$650||26%|
|DC Super Heros 4 Pl (Set up 1-4-17)||8-18-17||$3,788||31%||8-11-17||$6,080||37%|
|Down the Clown A||8-18-17||$1,439||20%||8-11-17||$1,571||21%|
|Down the Clown B||8-18-17||$1,527||15%||8-11-17||$1,892||12%|
|Fishbowl Frenzy A Linked||8-18-17||$1,074||33%||8-11-17||$1,510||19%|
|Fishbowl Frenzy B Linked||8-18-17||$1,238||27%||8-11-17||$1,268||49%|
|Gear It Up 1 Pl||8-18-17||$418||19%||8-11-17||$560||18%|
|Ghostbusters 2 Pl||8-18-17||$572||24%||8-11-17||$680||22%|
|Grand Piano Keys 2 Pl||8-18-17||$845||24%||8-11-17||$1,086||26%|
|Ice Man 2 Pl (Set up 6-7-17)||8-18-17||$1,904||19%||8-11-17||$2,382||20%|
|Jelly Labs Minions (Set up 7-28-17)||8-18-17||$1,436||25%||8-11-17||$1,548||19%|
|Jewel Mine (Set Up 5-3-17))||8-18-17||$842||23%||8-11-17||$1,120||27%|
|Knock It Off Rotary 4 Pl w/Ticket Rolls||8-18-17||$2,647||28%||8-11-17||$2,868||27%|
|Kung Fu Panda||8-18-17||Rotated Out/Needed Space||8-11-17||Rotated Out|
|Launch Code-Being Redesigned On Site||8-18-17||$119||20%||8-11-17||$184||22%|
|Lets Bounce (New Test Game)||8-18-17||$1,429||22%||8-11-17||$1,671||23%|
|Magic Shot (I-Cube Conversion)||8-18-17||$549||27%||8-11-17||$756||7%|
|Milk Jug A||8-18-17||$620||18%||8-11-17||$698||16%|
|Milk Jug B||8-18-17||$510||15%||8-11-17||$657||15%|
|Monster Drop Extreme||8-18-17||$5,346||15%||8-11-17||$4,448||14%|
|Ocean Pearl 1 Pl||8-18-17||$627||29%||8-11-17||$563||26%|
|Pacman Dlx 2 Pl||8-18-17||$506||8-11-17||$573|
|Pharaoh’s Treasure 4 Pl Pusher||8-18-17||$523||30%||8-11-17||$495||29%|
|Pirates Hook 4 Pl||8-18-17||$1,157||30%||8-11-17||$1,470||29%|
|Pop the Lock (Set Up 10-5-16)||8-18-17||$790||19%||8-11-17||$912||19%|
|Quik Drop New Model||8-18-17||Rotated Out/Needed Space||8-11-17||Rotated Out|
|Rockin & Rollin (New Test Game)||8-18-17||$612||23%||8-11-17||$674||23%|
|Screwball (New Test Game)||8-18-17||$572||24%||8-11-17||$670||25%|
|Snow Down 2 Pl||8-18-17||$552||21%||8-11-17||$646||17%|
|Space Ballz 2 Pl||8-18-17||$657||38%||8-11-17||$876||33%|
|Space Invader Frenzy (Set up 1-4-17)||8-18-17||$2,318||20%||8-11-17||$2,436||34%|
|Sapphire Photo Booth-Apple||8-18-17||$125||25%||8-11-17||$345||25%|
|Spin N Win 6 Foot Dia Wheel||8-18-17||$778||22%||8-11-17||$1,076||25%|
|Sponge Bob Pinapple Arcade 2 Pl||8-18-17||$1,566||46%||8-11-17||$3,452||31%|
|Ticket Time Crane 1 Pl||8-18-18||$1,802||27%||$2,688||25%|
|Whack N Win 11 Ft.||8-18-17||$1,442||29%||8-11-17||$1,676||29%|
|Wizard of Oz 6 Pl||8-18-17||$6,592||32%||8-11-17||$6,156||23%|
|Typhoon Lagoon2 Pl Video||8-18-17||$944||8-11-17||$1,156|
|Crusin Blast SD A (Set Up 12-14-16)||8-18-17||$435||8-11-17||$540|
|Crusin Blast SD B (Set Up 12-14-16)||8-18-17||$392||8-11-17||$523|
|Super Cars #4 Linked SD||8-18-17||$263||8-11-17||$305|
|Moto Cross GP #1||8-18-17||$333||8-11-17||$433|
|* Calculation Error|
|**Game Down 1 or more days|
|2nd Test Location-West Coast||50 Games||50 Games|
|DC Super Heros 4 Pl||8-18-17||$1,516||23%||8-11-17||$2,096||14%|
|FX Air Hockey||8-18-17||$126||8-11-17||$102|
|Luigi’s Mansion (Set Up 6-4-17)||8-18-17||$406||8-11-17||$387|
|Monster Drop 1 Pl||8-18-17||$1,013||29%||8-11-17||$316||39%|
|Pharoahs Treasure 4 Pl A||8-18-17||$326||23%||8-11-17||$533||24%|
|Pharoahs Treasure 4 Pl B w/Hopper||8-18-17||$93||***||8-11-17||$105||***|
|Super Big Rig||8-18-17||$243||19%||8-11-17||$245||19%|
|Super Star (Set Up 11-9-16)||8-18-17||$411||20%||8-11-17||$440||30%|
|Tickets-Tickets-Tickets Crane (AOS)||8-18-17||$648||26%||8-11-17||$749||25%|
|3rd Test Location-Summer Season|
|Baseball Pro Junior (Set up 1-31-17)||8-18-17||$559||20%||8-11-17||$518||19%|
|Big Bass Wheel Dlx||8-18-17||$2,712||29%||8-11-17||$2,356||29%|
|Big Wave Air Hockey (Set Up 6-10-16)||8-18-17||$260||8-11-17||$221|
|Crazy Tower (Set up 1-24-17)||8-18-17||$374||36%||8-11-17||$268||35%|
|Crusin Blast A||8-18-17||$325||8-11-17||$310|
|Crusin Blast B||8-18-17||$353||8-11-17||$326|
|Spin Zone Bumper Cars (6 Cars)||8-18-17||$1,700||8-11-17||$1,325|
|Ghostbusters (Set up 7-12-16)||8-18-17||24%||8-11-17||$455||28%|
|Highway 66 Mini-Bowling A Lane||8-18-17||$648||8-11-17||$623|
|Highway 66 Mini-Bowling B Lane||8-18-17||$903||8-11-17||$733|
|Lazer Frenzy Maze Attraction||8-18-17||Rotating to New Location||8-11-17|
|Space Invaders (Set up 1-24-17)||8-18-17||$517||8-11-17||$452|
|Tickets-Tickets-Tickets Crane (AOS)||8-18-17||$953||29%||8-11-17||$972||36%|
|Ticket Candy Crane OLD||8-18-17||$705||28%||8-11-17||$623||29%|
|Walking Dead AMC Video||8-18-17||$666||8-11-17||$484|
|Water Gun Fun 5 Pl (Set Up 11-23-16)||8-18-17||$1,977||28%||8-11-17||$1,808||27%|
|Whack N Win 11′||8-18-17||$1,122||25%||8-11-17||$974||25%|
|Wizard of Oz 3 Pl||8-18-17||$2,540||20%||8-11-17||$1,758||17%|
|Jurassic Park Dlx. Video||8-18-17||$670||8-11-17||$540|
|4th Test Location-South Central||60 Games||1/2 of 2 Wks||8-11-17||1/2 of 2 Wks|
|Circus Ball Drop||8-18-17||$452||20%||8-11-17||$452||20%|
|Drop the Hook||8-18-17||$798||19%||8-11-17||$798||19%|
|Pirates Hook 2 Pl||8-18-17||$614||12%||8-11-17||$614||12%|
|Prize Party (Set up 6-6-17)||8-18-17||$117||15%||8-11-17||$117||15%|
|Super Star (Set Up 11-9-16)||8-18-17||$1,118||6%||8-11-17||$1,118||6%|
|Tickets Tickets Tickets Crane||8-18-17||$1,408||12%||8-11-17||$917||21%|
|Ticket Crane-Old Candy Crane||8-18-17||$704||39%||8-11-17||$704||39%|
|Game Name||Revenue||Cost of Prizes||Win %||Prize Item||Ranking Combined|
|Big Choice Double A||$1,198.00||$282.00||23.54%||My Little Pony||Hot Item|
|Big Choice Double B||$460.00||$179.82||39.09%||Marvel|
|Big Choice Total||$1,658.00||$461.82||27.85%||#21|
|Giga 1 Pl||$840.00||$177.66||21.15%||Power Puff Girls||#42|
|Mega Double A||$682.00||$109.60||16.07%||Bears|
|Mega Double B||$850.00||$68.80||8.09%||Pets||incresing the pressure|
|Mega Double Total||$1,532.00||$178.40||11.64%||#23|
|Mega Triple A||$528.00||$140.76||26.66%||J.W|
|Mega Triple B||$1,236.00||$238.00||19.26%||Treasure Chests|
|Mega Triple C||$1,024.00||$207.48||20.26%||Tickets-100/150’s|
|Mega Triple Total||$2,788.00||$586.24||21.03%||#11|
|Monster Crane||$960.00||$266.00||27.71%||Minions 16″||#36|
|Key Catcher 1||$657.00||$111.72||17.00%||Ticket Strips||#58|
|Key Catcher 2||$716.00||$225.72||31.53%||Ticket Strips||#54|
|Knock It Off Rotary 4 Pl||$4,107.00||$29.64||28.34%||Ticket Rolls||#4|
|Mighty Mini Rotary||$1,352.00||$416.10||30.78%||Tickets + Toys||#27|
|Mega Stacker||$3,254.00||$1,292.18||39.71%||Ticket Bricks||#6|
|Ticket Time Crane 2 Pl||$3,164.00||$771.59||24.39%||Ticket Rolls||#7|
|DC Super Heros||$5,990.00||$1,204.45||20.11%||#2|
|Wizard of OZ 6 Pl||$6,300.00||$2,045.31||32.47%||#1|
|Sponge Bob Pineapple 2 Pl||$2,230.00||$599.11||26.87%||#14 still testing settings|
|Black Hole Merch.||$914.00||$100.00||10.94%||$25 and $1 prizes||#38|
|Jelly Labs Minions||$1,818.00||$600.91||33.05%||#17|