2018 will be the 16th consecutive year for Foundations Entertainment University, the industry’s #1 Ranked Educational Seminar Program. With more than 1350 graduates and more than 250 Family Entertainment Center’s (FEC’s) that got their start with Foundations, the NEW Foundations University 2.0 is for newbies, FEC industry veterans, and service providers who want to learn how to be a part of the #3 growth industry in the U.S.
What’s New in 2.0?
• More Topics
• More Networking
• More “What Works & What Doesn’t”
• More Site Visits
• Guest Speaker
• Social Media Marketing
• P&L’s for small, medium & large centers
• Interactive website
• …and so much more!!!!
When? Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 12:30pm through Monday, February 26, 2018 at 9:00pm
Where? Las Vegas Convention Center – South Hall Room S219
• 2 Days and 2 Evenings of Educational Workshops including 1 on 1 consultations with instructors and Dinner Sunday and Lunch & Dinner Monday
• FREE Amusement Expo Pass to the Seminars & Trade Show ($175 Value) and the NBVA Conference/Trade Show.
• FEU Attendees also have the option to attend the Laser Tag Convention Tuesday Seminars ($225 Value) for a $20 donation to the Laser Tag Museum!
Cost? Early Bird Registration to January 31, 2018: $395
Regular Registration after January 31, 2018: $495
Hotel?: A special Westgate Hotel rate of $89/night (plus $20 resort fee) has been negotiated under the Amusement Expo Group rate http://amusementexpo.org/2018/Public/Content.aspx?ID=50&sortMenu=102001
Register now at www.foundationsuniversity.com
2018 Foundations additional schedule:
- June 5-7 at the Big Thrill Factory, Minneapolis, MN – Voted Best FEC in North America (IAAPA Brass Ring Award 2017).
- September 25-27 or October 16-18 – Dallas or Houston
Frank ‘the Crank’ has several FREE Scholarships available. Email: [email protected], call: 732 616 5345 if interested.
Video testimonials – http://bit.ly/2ifRQTQ
Quotes from Foundations University attendees and sponsors:
- Yvonne Muhammad (Fun Town, Chicago, IL) – ‘Once again, I want to thank you for this class/workshop/seminar/educational series/etc. I was left speechless and now that I had a moment to reflect, now I have words to add to my survey and questions. As for my words of gratitude: The love that you have for this industry was very well demonstrated over the course of these 3 days. Your level of energies went unwaived. From beginning to the very end and we’ve had some long days; yet, your days were even longer.
- The tools that you’ve left for us is a true testament to the words that I Each presentation – WOW! I am overwhelmed. Thank you. A thousand times more thank you. You’ve placed in our hands, invaluable information that if we follow correctly would make it next to impossible for us to fail. Another testament to that fact that you want us to be successful. The bond and the respect that you have amongst your team speaks volumes. The wealth of wisdom, information, and experience contained within each one of you; yet, all of you walk with great humility. I can’t wait until I grow up and become just like you. Don’t ever stop doing what you do. I’m stopping now because here comes the waterworks. Until we meet again. At my site. :)”
- Maggie Kapinos (AMOA Staff, Elk Grove Village, IL) taking the full Foundations course – ‘I think you have an amazing thing going. So very enlightening and educations. Appreciated the knowledge base. Fantastic work. Keep the breakouts (those are great). I was one person and I wanted to attend all of them! I’d like to see a next step—the FEU 2.0 you guys talked about.’
- Dave Wilson (All Kids Play Designs, Whippany, NJ-industry veteran) – ‘Most outstanding educational seminar series in the industry – bar none!’
- Marilyn Webber (Blane Entertainment Partners, Blane, MN) – ‘Everyone thinking about FEC/Bowling/Trampoline Park. should take this course. The amount of knowledge (tried & true) is second to none. It is a must! I wanted more time at Punch Bowl Social – Foosball was so fun!!’
- Jim Webber (Blane Entertainment Partners, Blane, MN) – ‘A great seminar to attend. You will learn a lot.
- The attendee did not sign name – ‘Best learning and networking opportunities for newbies and experienced professionals. I am extremely happy to have the chance to learn from the best. It was awesome. Great learning and networking.’
- George Green (Playground Surf, Lighthouse Point, FL) – Best seminar that I have ever attended in 35 years. Top quality speakers that were lively and knowledgeable. What did I like least about Foundations? Absolutely nothing; everything was great and worth all the money spent on travel, lodging & food. Thank you so much!!!’
- Bill Snoberger (US Bowling, Chino, CA-industry veteran) – ‘I think any potential entrepreneur should attend. One can never be educated enough. Listening is key. I think you nailed all factors of importance.