Plus 2 New Video Redemption Games ICEBOX Video Crane & King of the Rings Concept
Booth #1009 – Rocket Amusements
Crazy Claw, the winner of the AMOA Innovator Award 2016 (1 Player-2 Player-3 Player Models) are Now manufactured in the U.S. by Sureway Tool & Engineering Chicago IL
As reported in The Redemption & FEC Report February 2019, “Rocket Amusements has been crazy busy over the past several months updating Crazy Claw to the new Emojis program, testing the revenue at Peter Piper Pizza and Game Works, and getting the new factory set up in the U.S (more on that later). Collection Report – WE 2-25-19: Crazy Claw 3 Pl Ranked #5 out of 66 Games. Big Bass Wheel Dlx. Ranked #4. Ticket Monster Ranked #7. Crazy Claw earned twice as much as Jurassic Park.
Ron Siller, Rocket Amusements President, reports, “Our design team has really found the silver lining with the latest Emojis update. One of the keys is to keep the Emojis collected by players continue for the next player(s) to reach the bonus rounds. This concept has been very successful for other redemption games using a jackpot bonus feature.”
What this could mean? Rocket Amusement has always promised FREE downloaded updates so I am sure that the new Emojis version will quickly be put on all existing Crazy Claw games.
Rocket will be announcing the new game prices at Amusement Expo, but I want you to have them first:
- Crazy Claw Junior 1 Player (there are only 10 left) is being blown out at $4995.
- Crazy Claw 2 Player – $8995 with standard 55” Monitor*
- Crazy Claw 3 Player – $9995 with standard 55” Monitor*
- ICEBOX 1 Player – $6695 (new 1 Player cabinet)
- * Add $1995 to upgrade to a 65” Monitor
- * The control panel height for the 2 and 3 Player can be ordered either 31” (regular) or 27” (lower) for children’s centers.