Did you know that Amusement Expo International offers an educational track geared specifically for family entertainment centers?You may want to take another look and consider attending this event – not only for the educational opportunities – but the networking opportunities with high-level decision makers and key contacts that may be missing in other shows you attend.
- “Don’t Become A Statistic! Avoid the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Entertainment Center Development Today”
- “Dave & Busters-Gateway to Continued Success: A Case Study”;
- “How to Approach Opportunities for a Small Footprint FEC in an Unattended Location
- “How to Find New Customers using Social Media”
- “A Debate Covering Hot Topics Within the World of Family Entertainment Centers”
- “Three Amigos Ride…10X Better”
2. Two full days of exhibit time gaining exposure to CEO’s and Presidents of key vendors exhibiting in Amusement Expo International, the NBVA Conference and the Laser Tag Convention who are there to do business, offer deals and make sales.
We are so convinced that you would benefit by your experience at the Amusement Expo International that we are offering Foundations & BU alumni a special rate of $85 which is a cost savings of $65 per person off the non-member AMOA/AAME rate.
Instruction on the best FEC operational practices, not unlike the VIP customer strategy described in this issue, is available at Foundations Entertainment University, which assembles three times a year. This year’s first FEU, class No 38, will take place during June 14-16 in Chicago, IL. The next two sessions will be held on August 22-23 in Atlanta, GA and on October 18-20 in Phoenix, AZ. The $689 tuition fee includes 2-1/2 days of classroom instruction; lunch and dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday (the special hotel rate includes 3 breakfast coupons); a Tuesday-evening tour of local entertainment centers; and a comprehensive manuscript book and CD. Informal one-on-one consultations with instructors and attending sponsors greatly enhance the value of the program.
FEU, now in its 14th year, covers financial feasibility, planning, design, financing, development, marketing and managing a successful location-based entertainment business. Frank Seninsky is a founding member of the faculty, which also includes Randy White, White Hutchinson Leisure & Learning Group; Jerry Merola, Amusement Entertainment Management (AEM); Frank Price, FL Price; engineer Peter Olesen, Entertainment Concepts; and Kevin Williams, KWP Ltd. Frank Price’s Birthday University is held in conjunction with Foundations Entertainment University. All FEU attendees can attend Birthday University for $10.
Graduates of FEU’s class No. 37 came from a wide variety of entertainment facilities operating in North America and Puerto Rico. They included operators of indoor and outdoor FECs, children’s centers, trampoline parks, skating, water attractions, bowling centers and roller rinks, along with laser tag arenas, nature farms, and arcade game operations.