AAMA’s next FEC Connect event will be at AAMA 2018 FEC of the Year Award Winning location, Xtreme Action Park!
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Time: 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Registration starts at 10 AM)
Location: Xtreme Action Park – 5300 Powerline Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
As reported by AmusementRC, “FEC CONNECT isn’t for everyone, it’s for industry leaders – just like you. You’ll be with people who are passionate, intelligent, engaged and striving to make a difference. By the end of the day, you’ll have made connections, created relationships and been given the opportunity to think differently.
FEC Connect Schedule
· A presentation by the owner of Xtreme Action Park, David Goldfarb
· A behind-the-scenes tour of Xtreme Action Park’s 200,000 sq. ft facility full of exciting attractions and event spaces including GoKart Racing, Bowling Lanes, Arcade Game Room, Ropes Course Adventure, Trampoline Park, Roller Skating Rink, Escape Rooms, a new Laser Tag, Virtual Reality Games, and VR Escape Rooms.
· Keynote Speaker – Philip N. Kaplan, Chairman & CEO of GameWorks who will share his experience of bringing e-Sports into his venues.
Presentations by AAMA leadership on its Government Relations and Advocacy Initiatives, Charity, and Member Benefit Programs.
GameWorks chairman and CEO Phillip N. Kaplan will be the keynote speaker. GameWorks offers a full entertainment and dining experience for millennials, teens, and families from 7 locations nationwide.
“Kaplan, who is passionate about e-sports and its significant market opportunity, has made this a focus of the Company’s offering and growth potential. Since joining GameWorks, Kaplan has ensured all venues now operate modern, high-tech and high-touch e-sports Lounges. With its e-sports Lounges, GameWorks created an atmosphere designed to meet the comfort and optimum performance of gamers.
Each full-service, premium GameWorks e-sports Lounge is equipped with, on average, 20-40 PCs and consoles and an extensive library of approximately 100 of the most popular, up-to-date video games. Players can engage in play with one another casually or participate in any of the hundreds of tournaments GameWorks holds monthly. Kaplan also orchestrated an agreement to bring venue-based, peer-to-peer wagering e-sports Lounges to casinos nationwide through the Company’s partnership with a leading full-service management consultancy focused on the casino industry.
Interested in Sponsoring AAMA’s next FEC Connect?
For $1000 – Your Sponsorship Includes:
· 2 complimentary badges to attend
· Prominent display of your logo within FEC Connect materials
· Recognition within the event video presentation
· Post-event attendee database
· Logo on www.fecconnect.com
· Social media announcement of sponsorship
What this could mean? Xtreme Action Park has a lot of attractions packed into its 200,000 sq. ft. so there is something for everyone. That means that there is something for everyone in our industry to see and learn more about. AAMA is giving many of us Floridians (and those willing to fly in) the opportunity to spend a day learning from some very successful individuals. These events are not easy to put together so we are all fortunate that AAMA staff and volunteers are doing the heavy lifting.